Friday, June 16, 2017

Index Card a day!

Hi everyone!

Today I'd like to share another index card that I put together for the index card a day  challenge.
Today's card represents the challenge for "Wings"

 
Those lovely wings are those helicopters that are falling from the trees in my area.
The color is a brilliant red. I found these on my walk this morning and thought they were so stunning, that instantly, I decided to use them as my wings for my index card today.
In the center of the wings is a rusty bottle cap that I also came upon during my walk.
I thought, wow, how blessed am I....this is just perfect for today!
 
Here are some close-ups:
 

 
I also saw, and heard, many birds today, and decided to go with the bird verbiage to step out...
 
 
 
This is such a fun challenge....so soothing, as you are able to just go with it, and do your own thing....you should give it a try!
 
Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful day!
 
Hugs!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...